Leslie Knope's Guide to Uni
1. You’re not in high-school anymore.
2. It’s cool to be enthusiastic.
3. Talk to EVERYONE.
4. Everywhere is a bed if you try hard enough.
5. You will probably fall in love.
6. You will probably get dumped.
7. Expect to go through some phases.
8. You will cry - and that’s okay!
9. Seriously, you’re not in high-school anymore!
10. You’re not just here for a degree.
So be excited. The next few years of your life will be scary and daunting and terrifying and you will cry. But they will also be amazing, something you will remember forever. So take a deep breath, look straight ahead, and take the plunge.
Author: Finn Parker
Finn Parker is a second year Journalism/Law student at UTS, and the UTSoC Publications Director. His notable achievements include finishing an entire McDonalds Family Dinner Box, creating a recipe for awesome waffles, and being the 2006 Time Magazine 'Person of the Year'.